We are searching for an experienced Account Manager. The Account Manager will provide day-to-day account management for assigned clients. The Account Manager is the glue that holds account projects together and will have an intimate understanding of their client’s core business goals and initiatives, as well as ensure that a strong working relationship is established and maintained. The Account Manager will manage production traffic with internal team members and external vendor partners to guarantee that all client project deliverables, timelines and budgets are met.
- Communicate directly with Account Director and/or client contacts to ensure all of the project deliverables are completed on time, on budget, striving at all times to exceed client expectations.
- Campaign strategy
- Initial count strategy, preliminary counts and subsequent revisions
- Estimates and Order Confirmations, including revisions if required
- Maintain and communicate project timelines
- Work with internal SMART Team members to meet client deliverables.
- Internal Work Requests – design, copy, HTML
- Count and list requests
- Outline criteria and submit all standard client reporting requests to the technical team. Final reports to be provided to the client with any key points derived from the reports.
- Facilitate weekly client status calls.
- Send out weekly client status update sheets.
- Invoice clients upon project completion.
- Participate in onboarding and annual HIPAA training on security policies and procedures.
- Participate in team outings.
In addition to the functions of this role noted above, the Account Manager will assume the following responsibilities:
- Train, coach and support new team members, focusing on their job responsibilities, performance expectations and position priorities.
- Develop processes to create and maintain client service procedures and assist with audits as needed.
- 3-5 years account management experience in a client facing role
- Strong ability to manage multiple projects, details, and changing priorities in a fast-paced environment
- Ability to work under stringent deadlines without compromising on quality
- Operate with a sense of urgency
- Strong attention to detail
- Superior proofreading skills
- Display problem solving skills; clear roadblocks for every situation or issue; is resourceful
- Ability to build and maintain enduring client relationships
- Client service focused and process oriented
- Effective communication skills
- Proficiency with Microsoft Office Suite
DATA INTEGRATION MANAGER
We are searching for an experienced Data Integration Manager. The Data Integration Manager works directly with internal and external clients to identify, secure, manage and document data feeds to be integrated into LionShare’s proprietary DIATA database systems. This position is also responsible for working with the data processors, coordinators and programmers to meet database refresh timelines.
- Validate data elements and rebuild data fields to ensure data is easily accessible for database users and invalid data is alleviated.
- Collaborate with internal teams and clients to gather requirements and manage Business Rule documents, Assumptions documents and Interface Agreements. Deliver data imports/exports and resolve issues.
- Work with Client Services to create estimates for special jobs and manage implementation of the projects.
- Manage project status report and dashboard for the New Mover program
- Oversee the monthly processing for the New Mover program to ensure deadlines are met.
- Work with Client Services regarding changes to existing clients or adding new clients for New Mover.
- Technical contact for Utilization reporting. Work with Client Services and client to procure data.
- Develop and implement new processes to increase communication efficiency in projects details and goals.
- Integrate data by approving interfaces and functions to export, transform, and load data, resolve integration issues and coordinate action steps among users, clients and vendor partners.
- Responsible for the development and maintenance of scripts and oversee the data processors and coordinators load and transfer raw data into the database on schedule.
- Help build, maintain and enhance integration processes, training, and tools.
- Investigate the current client and project environment. Conduct interviews and document the flow of all incoming data, required segmentation and data pull for each campaign.
- Ensure all outputs are fully audited, complete and accurate.
- Keep abreast of industry technical trends and new development.
- Participate in onboarding and annual HIPAA training on security policies and procedures. This position has access to ePHI.
- Five years of data integration and project management experience, preferably with CRM Business Intelligence, or other database systems such as Alterian, Oracle, Cognos, Brio, E-Piphany, Aprimo, Unica, SQL, etc.
- Extensive knowledge of data warehousing standards and technology
- Well versed in data interfaces and data feeds
- Project management experience
- Exceptional problem solving ability to troubleshoot issues
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills with ability to develop and document procedures
- High attention to detail
- Ability to multi-task and work under stringent deadlines without compromising on quality
- Willingness to learn the healthcare industry and terminology
We are searching for an experienced Market Analyst. The Market Analyst is able to build, deploy, and analyze database marketing campaigns from start to finish. This includes building audience definitions, campaign flows, variables to control creative and content, and finally analyze database marketing and campaign effectiveness and build and conduct reporting on campaign performance. This position requires a strong understanding of math and statistics and knowledge of healthcare-related data as well as advanced CRM functionality.
- Act as the administrator for the IMS/Alterian platform – set up new users, access, training, test and deploy/set up of automated campaigns.
- Analyze client provided data using database marketing and analysis tools to develop target market segments
- Including list pulls/definitions for active campaigns
- Develop comprehensive reporting using various analytic and reporting tools, from simple grids, crosstabs and venn diagrams, to complex drillable dashboards
- Present findings, conclusions and implications to clients
- Deliver end-user customer service in the use and implementation of data analytics tools
- Provide day-to-day project management and administration for assigned client projects
- Work with the Client Services team to ensure all of the tasks and deliverables jointly agreed to with the client are completed on-time, on-budget, striving at all times to exceed client expectations
- Participate under the direction of the Client Services Manager in client project-related strategy, status, and task meeting. Coordinates project conference calls and meetings when needed.
- Maintain and publish project documentation (e.g. project status updates) and manage client files
- Research into healthcare topics as applicable to reporting and information requests
- Proactively seek out opportunities in the data to further enhance our clients’ marketing efforts.
- Participate in onboarding and annual HIPAA training on security policies and procedures. This position will have access to ePHI.
- Business Analyst background strongly encouraged
- Strong math and statistical understanding including complex logic (sample sizes, regression analysis, etc.)
- Knowledge of healthcare-related data
- Experience with Business Intelligence or CRM software (IBM, Eloqua, BO, Tableau)
- Data warehouse implementation experience, including data extraction, transformation and loading tasks
- Knowledge of marketing campaigns, list segmentation and campaign testing
- Proven ability to summarize data from meaningful data comparisons
- Innate sense of urgency and ability to prioritize and manage multiple projects simultaneously
- Experience with analytical or campaign management software solutions
- Strong project management experience including planning, administration and reporting
- Skillful in presenting results of analytical work in writing, in person and by phone
- Demonstrated proficiency in using Microsoft Office (Outlook, Word, Excel) and project management tools/software
Our company provides many fringe benefits to include but not limited to:
- Health, life, and disability insurance
- Supplemental insurance
- 401K plan
- Profit sharing
- Quarterly team building
- “Summer Hours” every Friday
- Weekly success social hour
Please send your resume and credentials to email@example.com for consideration. EOE