We are searching for an experienced SQL Programmer to become an integral part of our team. This person will provide programming support to ensure the continuous reliability, integrity and improvement of relational databases. In addition, the SQL Programmer will identify and develop solutions to make processes more efficient through automation.
- Design, develop and maintain appropriately-scaled, effective solutions to support data cleansing, migration and reconciliation activity in Microsoft SQL Server, Microsoft Integration Services and related tools.
- Deliver a robust, testable, repeatable framework of jobs and scripts for migrating data and producing reconciliation reports to confirm success or failure.
- Create and maintain detailed, concise documentation on applications developed.
- Demonstrate a logical and structured approach to time management and task prioritization. Work within project timelines and budgets. Organize time, schedule tasks for completion and deliver work to that schedule.
- Report progress on development and escalate issues or slippage in a timely fashion, identifying remedial action to keep the project on track.
- Participate in the functional and integrated testing of all software upgrades, enhancements, service packs and hotfixes. Assess the impact of upgrades and changes to the SQL environment, and address opportunities for improvement.
- Update clients (internal and external) on data deliverables, including delays, status and changes consistently.
- 5+ years in SQL database, stored procedure, and ETL development. Experience with Microsoft Azure environment.
- Must have extensive technical and functional knowledge in SQL implementation and support; experience in building interfaces between external applications with SQL and strong knowledge in data modeling, database schema, and table design
- Advanced level of writing stored procedures, reading query plans, tuning indexes, and troubleshooting performance bottlenecks
- Possess a broad understanding of data flows and business rules; documenting and maintaining them
- Knowledge of other programming languages and frameworks, like Java and .NET, are helpful but not required. Microsoft SQL certification is beneficial.
- IT experience is a plus
Our company provides many fringe benefits to include but not limited to:
- Health, life, and disability insurance
- Supplemental insurance
- 401K plan
- Profit sharing
- Quarterly team building
- “Summer Hours” every Friday
- Weekly success social hour
Don’t just send us your resume; also tell us why you are the missing piece of our team at email@example.com. EOE