DIRECTOR, CLIENT SERVICES
The Director, Client Services provides the vision, leadership and management of the Client Services team, responsible for developing and implementing overall Client Services strategies that align with corporate and client goals. The Director, Client Services will work with the account teams to spearhead Strategic Account Growth, including client strategy and budgetary projections. The position requires a strong knowledge of the healthcare marketing industry in addition to well-developed leadership skills. The Director, Client Services will bring a strategic, high-level perspective to the leadership team and will report to the Sr. VP, Business Development and Strategy.
- Cultivate and lead a cohesive Client Services team to deliver high customer satisfaction and build uposn team members’ strengths. Rally the team to exceed client expectations. Provide feedforward coaching to team members, foster collaboration and encourage continuous learning.
- Drive project and account profitability through clearly articulated solution architecture and accurate solution scoping. Expand strategic account growth and ensure referenceable client engagements that deliver targeted profit margins for clients and the company.
- Provide account strategy to maximize engagement scope and total customer value for the organization. Define segmentation of the client base and apply targeted strategies.
- Lead the charge for innovation with the team and identify opportunities for continuous improvement.
- Implement solutions to optimize customer service and deliverables and enhance holistic client relationships for the organization.
- Measure the effectiveness of the Client Services team. Develop a set of metrics and reporting mechanisms that provide analytical insight and strategic decision-making support.
- Serve as the senior partner and confidant for executive client contacts to ensure quality relationships and a high level of satisfaction with their partnership with LionShare.
- Keep abreast of current industry activity and discover new business opportunities for key accounts and market segments.
- Continually analyze the competitive landscape for industry products and services as well as emerging market trends and technologies.
Skills, experiences and qualifications required for the position:
- 10+ years’ progressive experience in a leadership role with customer-facing organizations.
- 10+ years of relevant client management experience and expertise with omni-channel marketing, including strong experience within the healthcare vertical.
- Strategic minded with a vision for long-term growth. Passionate for growth, revenue and profits.
- Exceptional strategy, planning and analytical skills coupled with a strong business acumen.
- Proven success with generating organic growth, producing stellar results with marketing communication strategies and building the sales pipeline.
- Demonstrated ability to both lead and build the capabilities of high performing, diverse teams.
- Enthusiastic and creative leadership ability to inspire others. Interpersonal skills to selflessly inspire and elevate the work of those around them, and to work with different resources, and personalities seamlessly.
- Desire to be involved and be a hands-on leader.
- Ability to manage influence through persuasion, negotiation, and consensus building.
- Strong aptitude with forging long-lasting relationships as a trusted advisor.
- Superior communication and presentation skills.
- Bachelor’s degree in Marketing, Information Management, Business Administration or closely related field.
- 25% expected travel time, attending conferences, industry events, client visits, etc.
Skilled in the art of formulating, implementing and evaluating cross-functional decisions that will enable an organization to achieve its long-term objective. An experienced analytic lead and data scientist. Focused on delivering data-driven analytics to solve challenging business problems. Proven ability to grow and create business through relationships in addition to data expertise.
- Provides overall direction to the enterprise and involves specifying the organization’s objectives, developing policies and plans designed to achieve these objectives, and then allocating resources to implement the plans.
- Go-between for Client Services and Analytic Teams.
- Oversee the analytic and reporting functions of the team. This includes the oversight of the analytic team’s priority list and required outputs.
- Work with the client, technical, and implementation teams to ensure databases and software are positioned to accomplish both the marketing and business intelligence objectives.
- Responsible for responding to complex data analytics requests. Glean actionable insights in clients’ marketing data by identifying patterns, gaps and opportunities and present findings.
- Work with the analytics team to ensure reporting is completed on time, in scope, well documented and achieves a high level of quality data to ensure client satisfaction.
- Manage technical aspects or key marketing systems (marketing automation, CRM) used to generate, distribute, and report on leads.
- Establish and maintain scalable processes that ensure best practices in campaign and lead management.
- Evaluate new technologies and add-on applications to improve and optimize marketing team’s performance.
- Prospect potential new clients and identify Strategic Account Growth with current clients in conjunction with the Business Development team.
- Plan approaches and pitches. Work with team to develop proposals that speak to the clients’ needs, concerns, and objectives.
- Participate in pricing the solution/service.
- Handle objections by clarifying, emphasizing agreements and working through differences to a positive conclusion.
- Effectively present information and conduct demonstrations on DIATA analytics services/abilities and successful outcomes to clients and prospects.
- Develop reporting regarding data analytics to the other executive team members, including project status, problems, changes, growth initiatives, strategy, etc.
- Train, coach and support new team members, focusing on their job responsibilities, performance expectations and position priorities.
- Attend industry functions, such as association events and conferences, and provide feedback and information on market and technological trends.
- Using knowledge of market and competitors, identify and develop company’s unique value proposition and differentiators.
- Participate in onboarding and annual HIPAA training on security policies and procedures. This position will have access to ePHI.
Skills, experiences and qualifications required for the position
- Understanding of the total footprint for the environment, for example the various software (hygiene, postal, ETL, LionShare built, and analytical software), and databases (SQL, Alterian, etc.) utilized at LionShare, as well as a strong technical understanding of databases and how they work.
- Previous experience directing analytics and reporting functions of a team, overseeing analysts, project managers and product specialists.
- Experience with Business Intelligence or CRM software (IBM, Eloqua, BO, Tableau).
- High-level understanding of statistics, algorithms, advanced mathematics, predictive modeling and regression analysis.
- Possess a mastery of analytics with application in marketing and marketing strategy.
- Ability to understand the “big picture” of the business and how the pieces fit together.
- Understand the company’s goal and purpose to further enhance company’s performance.
Skills, experiences and qualifications desirable for the position
- Experience with the documentation, implementation, and maintenance of databases.
- Experience with healthcare data.
- Experience with omni-channel marketing.
- Understanding of data security.
- Ability to manage outside technical and data partners.
Behavioral traits and/or professional beliefs essential for this position
- Operate with a sense of urgency
- Accept personal responsibility and demonstrate ownership
- Ensure all of the tasks and deliverables jointly agreed to with clients (both internal and external) are completed on-time, on-budget, striving at all times to exceed client expectations
- Juggle multiple priorities, leverage time and resources to achieve goals and standards of performance
- Display problem solving skills; clear roadblocks for every situation or issue; is resourceful
- Ensure the finished product/service is always of the highest quality
- Focus on details to ensure accuracy even when faced with multiple tasks and distractions
- Embrace implemented change with a positive spirit
- Use active and reflective listening skills
- Embody the spirit of teamwork – we all row together
Our company provides many fringe benefits to include but not limited to:
- Health, life, and disability insurance
- Supplemental insurance
- 401K plan
- Profit sharing
- Quarterly team building
- “Summer Hours” every Friday
- Weekly success social hour
Please send your resume and credentials to email@example.com for consideration. EOE