LionShare is a leading full-service marketing provider in the healthcare industry. Our expertise includes Customer Relationship Management (CRM), business intelligence, data analytics and automated marketing campaign strategy and development (traditional and digital). We are a high energy, team-oriented work environment that strives for excellence in everything we do.
We are searching for an experienced Data Processor to become an integral part of our data intelligence and analytics team. As a Data Processor, you will format and coordinate incoming data files, audit and reconcile these files and process database lists utilizing merge/purge software and data hygiene best practices.
- Daily data reconciliation
- Collect and research data
- Identify, research and resolve problems in a timely manner
- Coordinate transfer of data to internal/external vendors and data owners
- Attention to detail and accuracy to ensure correct lists are utilized
- Good interpersonal skills and teamwork ethic
- Ability to work independently and with minimal supervision
- Able to handle multiple tasks and maintain expected performance
- Ability to work a flexible schedule in order to meet the needs of the business
- Maintaining security and confidentiality of client and employee information
- Proficiency on a variety of data processing software including Microsoft Office (e.g. Word, Excel and Access) or data cleansing software
- Previous experience in the mail industry with emphasis on understanding of address elements and address quality best practices.
- Previous experience or knowledge of third-party software used for address hygiene and list sortation. Experience with Accuzip, SATORI and GROUP1 is a plus.
- Knowledge of basic data processing concepts
- Ability to adhere to detailed instructions, and to work in a fast-paced environment with changing priorities
- Organized and thorough with a great attention to detail
Candidate must desire to work and flourish in a non-traditional, high growth organization where ideas flow freely and energy abounds. At LionShare, we challenge the status quo in our ideas, our process and our service. We have found this cycle of continual evolution brings new energy, desire and commitment to our employees and clients.
Our company provides many fringe benefits to include but not limited to:
- Health, life, and disability insurance
- Supplemental insurance
- 401K plan
- Profit sharing
- Quarterly team building
- “Summer Hours” every Friday
- Weekly success social hour
Please send your resume and credentials to email@example.com for consideration. EOE