Are you ready to make a meaningful career move and serve an integral role with an organization? The ideal candidate will draw upon exemplary analytical, critical thinking, and problem-solving skills, exceptional programming experience and a passion for creating reliable and maintainable systems. The SQL Developer should be open to new challenges, innovative, creative, self-directed and have strong project management ability. This position will provide programming support to ensure the continuous reliability, integrity and improvement of relational databases. In addition, the SQL Developer will identify and develop solutions to make processes more efficient through automation.
- Design, develop and maintain appropriately-scaled, effective solutions to support data cleansing, migration and reconciliation activity in Microsoft SQL Server, Microsoft Integration Services and related tools.
- Deliver a robust, testable, repeatable framework of jobs and scripts for migrating data and producing reconciliation reports to confirm success or failure.
- Create and maintain detailed, concise documentation on applications developed.
- Demonstrate a logical and structured approach to time management and task prioritization. Work within project timelines and budgets. Organize time, schedule tasks for completion and deliver work to that schedule.
- Report progress on development and escalate issues or slippage in a timely fashion, identifying remedial action to keep the project on track.
- Participate in the functional and integrated testing of all software upgrades, enhancements, service packs and hotfixes. Assess the impact of upgrades and changes to the SQL environment, and address opportunities for improvement.
- Update clients (internal and external) on data deliverables, including delays, status and changes consistently.
- 5+ years in SQL database, stored procedure, and ETL development. Experience with Microsoft Azure environment. C# experience helpful.
- Must have extensive technical and functional knowledge in SQL implementation and support; experience in building interfaces between external applications with SQL and strong knowledge in data modeling, database schema, and table design
- Advanced level of writing stored procedures, reading query plans, tuning indexes, and troubleshooting performance bottlenecks
- Possess a broad understanding of data flows and business rules; documenting and maintaining them
- Knowledge of other programming languages and frameworks, like Java and .NET, are helpful but not required. Microsoft SQL certification is beneficial.
- IT experience is a plus
VP, Client Services
The VP, Client Services provides the vision, leadership and management of the Client Services team, responsible for developing and implementing overall Client Services strategies that align with corporate goals. The VP, Client Services will partner with the Business Development team to expand business and will work with the Account Directors to bring high-value Strategic Account Growth. This position will also provide direction and oversight of marketing communications for the organization, promoting our brand and value proposition. The position requires knowledge of the healthcare marketing industry in addition to well-developed leadership skills. The VP will bring a strategic, high-level perspective to the leadership team.
- Cultivate and lead a cohesive Client Services team to deliver exemplary customer service and build upon team members’ strengths. Rally the team to exceed client expectations. Provide feedforward coaching to team members, foster collaboration and encourage continuous learning.
- Develop client strategies and CRM marketing plans that maximize consumer engagement and achieve desired results.
- Drive project and account profitability through clearly articulated solution architecture and accurate solution scoping. Expand strategic account growth and ensure referenceable client engagements that deliver targeted profit margins for clients and the company.
- Provide account strategy to maximize engagement scope and total customer value for the organization. Define segmentation of the client base and apply targeted strategies.
- Strengthen market share growth within the healthcare industry, building credibility as the healthcare marketing resource of choice.
- Attend industry conferences, symposiums and conduct presentations at the national level.
- Analyze omni-channel marketing results and make necessary adjustments to the communication plan to stay on goal.
- 10+ years’ progressive experience in a leadership role with customer-facing organizations
- Combined background of account management and sales/marketing experience preferred
- 10 years of relevant client management experience and expertise with omni-channel marketing
- Strategic-minded with a vision for long-term growth. Passionate for growth, revenue and profits.
- Exceptional strategy, planning and analytical skills coupled with a strong business acumen
- Proven success with generating organic growth, producing stellar results with marketing communication strategies and building the sales pipeline
- Demonstrated ability to both lead and build the capabilities of high performing, diverse teams
- Enthusiastic and creative leadership ability to inspire others. Interpersonal skills to selflessly inspire and elevate the work of those around them, and to work with different resources, and personalities seamlessly.
- Desire to be involved and be a hands-on leader
Our company provides many fringe benefits to include but not limited to:
- Health, life, and disability insurance
- Supplemental insurance
- 401K plan
- Profit sharing
- Quarterly team building
- “Summer Hours” every Friday
- Weekly success social hour
Please send your resume and credentials to firstname.lastname@example.org for consideration. EOE