Director of Analytics & Marketing Technology
The Director of Analytics & Marketing Technology provides the vision, leadership, and management of the Automation team, responsible for developing and implementing overall automation strategies that align with corporate and client goals. The Director of Analytics & Marketing Technology will work with the Automation, Development, Data Integration and Client Account teams to spearhead the delivery of data-driven analytics to solve challenging business problems. The position requires a strong knowledge of the healthcare marketing industry in addition to well-developed leadership skills. The Director will bring a strategic, high-level perspective to the leadership team and will report to the VP, Operations with a strong tie to the VP, Business Strategy and Analytics.
- Provides overall direction to the enterprise and involves specifying the organization’s objectives, developing policies and plans designed to achieve these objectives, and then allocating resources to implement the plans.
- Go-between for Automation, Development, Data Integration and Client Account teams.
- Oversee the Marketing Technology team, including analytic and reporting functions of the team. This includes the oversight of the team’s priority list and required outputs.
- Work with the client, technical, and implementation teams to ensure databases and software are positioned to accomplish both the marketing and business intelligence objectives.
- Responsible for responding to complex data analytics requests. Glean actionable insights in clients’ marketing data by identifying patterns, gaps and opportunities and present findings.
- Work with the automation team to ensure reporting is completed on time, in scope, well documented and achieves a high level of quality data to ensure client satisfaction.
- Manage technical aspects or key marketing systems (marketing automation, CRM) used to generate, distribute, and report on leads.
- Establish and maintain scalable processes that ensure best practices in campaign and lead management.
- Evaluate new technologies and add-on applications to improve and optimize marketing team’s performance.
- Prospect potential new clients and identify Strategic Account Growth with current clients in conjunction with the Business Development team.
- Plan approaches and pitches. Work with team to develop proposals that speak to the clients’ needs, concerns, and objectives.
- Participate in pricing the solution/service.
- Handle objections by clarifying, emphasizing agreements and working through differences to a positive conclusion.
- Effectively present information and conduct demonstrations on analytics services/abilities and successful outcomes to clients and prospects.
- Develop reporting regarding data analytics to the other executive team members, including project status, problems, changes, growth initiatives, strategy, etc.
- Train, coach and support new team members, focusing on their job responsibilities, performance expectations and position priorities.
- Attend industry functions, such as association events and conferences, and provide feedback and information on market and technological trends.
- Using knowledge of market and competitors, identify and develop company’s unique value proposition and differentiators.
- Participate in onboarding and annual HIPAA training on security policies and procedures. This position will have access to ePHI.
Skills, experiences and qualifications required for the position:
- Understanding of the total footprint for the environment, for example the various software (hygiene, postal, ETL, LionShare built, and analytical software), and databases (SQL, Alterian, etc.) utilized at LionShare, as well as a strong technical understanding of databases and how they work.
- Previous experience directing a team, overseeing analysts, project managers and product specialists.
- Experience with Business Intelligence or CRM software (Pyramid, IBM, Eloqua, BO, Tableau).
- High-level understanding of statistics, algorithms, advanced mathematics, predictive modeling and regression analysis.
- Possess a mastery of analytics with application in marketing and marketing strategy.
- Ability to understand the “big picture” of the business and how the pieces fit together.
- Understand the company’s goal and purpose to further enhance the company’s performance.
- Experience with the documentation, implementation, and maintenance of databases.
- Experience with healthcare data.
- Experience with omni-channel marketing.
- Understanding of data security.
- Ability to manage outside technical and data partners.
Behavioral traits and/or professional beliefs essential for this position:
- Operate with a high sense of urgency
- Accept personal responsibility and demonstrate ownership
- Ensure all of the tasks and deliverables jointly agreed to with clients (both internal and external) are completed on-time, on-budget, striving at all times to exceed client expectations
- Juggle multiple priorities, leverage time and resources to achieve goals and standards of performance
- Display problem solving skills; clear roadblocks for every situation or issue; is resourceful
- Ensure the finished product/service is always of the highest quality
- Focus on details to ensure accuracy even when faced with multiple tasks and distractions
- Embrace implemented change with a positive spirit
- Use active and reflective listening skills
- Embody the spirit of teamwork – “we all row together”
Our company provides many fringe benefits to include but not limited to:
- Health, life, and disability insurance
- Supplemental insurance
- 401K plan
- Profit sharing
- Quarterly team building
- “Summer Hours” every Friday
- Weekly success social hour
Please send your resume and credentials to email@example.com for consideration. EOE