The Account Manager will provide day-to-day account management for assigned clients. The Account Manager is the glue that holds account projects together and will have an intimate understanding of their client’s core business goals and initiatives, as well as ensure that a strong working relationship is established and maintained. The Account Manager will manage production traffic with internal team members and external vendor partners to guarantee that all client project deliverables, timelines and budgets are met. The Account Manager reports to the Director of Client Services.
- Communicate directly with Account Director and/or client contacts to ensure all of the project deliverables are completed on time, on budget, striving at all times to exceed client expectations.
- Campaign strategy
- Initial count strategy, preliminary counts and subsequent revisions
- Estimates and Order Confirmations, including revisions if required
- Maintain and communicate project timelines
- Work with internal SMART Team members to meet client deliverables.
- Internal Work Requests – design, copy, HTML
- Count and list requests
- Outline criteria and submit all standard client reporting requests to the technical team. Final reports to be provided to the client with any key points derived from the reports.
- Facilitate weekly client status calls.
- Send out weekly client status update sheets.
- Invoice clients upon project completion.
- Participate in onboarding and annual HIPAA training on security policies and procedures.
- Participate in team outings.
In addition to the functions of this role noted above, the Account Manager will assume the following responsibilities:
- Train, coach and support new team members, focusing on their job responsibilities, performance expectations and position priorities.
- Develop processes to create and maintain client service procedures and assist with audits as needed.
Skills, experiences and qualifications required for the position:
- 3-5 years account management experience in a client facing role
- Strong ability to manage multiple projects, details, and changing priorities in a fast-paced environment
- Ability to work under stringent deadlines without compromising on quality
- Operate with a sense of urgency
- Strong attention to detail
- Superior proofreading skills
- Display problem solving skills; clear roadblocks for every situation or issue; is resourceful
- Ability to build and maintain enduring client relationships
- Client service focused and process oriented
- Effective communication skills
- Proficiency with Microsoft Office Suite
Previous positions, companies or experiences that are beneficial:
- Experience working at a marketing firm/corporate department or advertising agency
- Direct mail and/or digital marketing experience
- Experience with healthcare marketing
- General print production
Behavioral traits and/or professional beliefs essential for this position:
- Self-driven to meet and exceed expectations
- Flexible, positive work attitude
- Accept personal responsibility and demonstrate ownership
- Willing to improve and learn new skills
- Embrace implemented change with a positive spirit
- Use active and reflective listening skills
- Embody the spirit of teamwork – we all row together
Applicable Role Levels:
- Account Manager
- Sr. Account Manager
Our company provides many fringe benefits to include but not limited to:
- Health, life, and disability insurance
- Supplemental insurance
- 401K plan
- Profit sharing
- Quarterly team building
- “Summer Hours” every Friday
- Monthly success social hour
Please send your resume and credentials to firstname.lastname@example.org for consideration. EOE